Sephora can be a dangerous place. I waited for their annual sale to go on so that I could pick up a few bits I’ve been eyeing for a long time. Makeup can be really pricey, so discounts are always welcome. Here is a haul of the makeup and samples I received from the Sephora VIB Rouge sale that went on a few days ago. For VIB members, I believe the sale is to start soon.
In no particular order:
- Sephora Collection Vessel Canister Brush set
- Nars Sheer Glow foundation (shade Punjab… I might actually go back to my original shade Fiji)
- Benefit Posie Tint
- Nars Steven Klein Collection lip gloss in “Provoke”
- Sephora Collection Fan Brush
- YSL Waterproof Eyeliner No.02
- Burberry Eyeshadow in “Pale Barley”
- YSL Glossy Stain in No.7
- YSL Oil Tint in “Crush me Orange”
- Becca Beach Tint in Papaya/Topaz
The one with the pump is shade “Fiji” my original shade. The right is “Punjab”, which is a little darker than “Fiji”.
Let me know what you’re most interested in and whether you’d like a review on a particular product! x