I don’t know if I’m making the leap into the Essie world and discontinuing my loyalty to Butter London nail polishes, but what’s for sure is that Essie nail polishes are really starting to grow on me. Their vast range of color choices and the fact that they are more affordable, makes me like them… a lot. But recently, I find that Essie polishes have become easier to paint on and longer-lasting (although I do think keeping nail polishes on 3 days at a time would be the best for nails)!
I have three small shelves of nail polishes. I won’t even count how many fits into those three shelves because I don’t want to face the fact that over 3 years, I’ve been collecting quite a few. But, I do know that I have a hefty amount of Essie nail polishes. I’ve chosen a few of my favorite shades, although I am far from having tried even 1/4th of their range!
I’ve got a few on my mind as a next purchase, but until then, here are my faves! Faves as in, I’d repurchase them again and again and again. I haven’t got the really famous ones, but these are shades that are right up my street and complement my skin tone exceptionally well 🙂
|topless & barefoot, maxmillian strasse-her, bahama mama, absolutely shore, under where, casablanca|
- Bahama Mama — best (slight) burgundy (real) plum purple shade out there
- Topless & Barefoot — best nude pink, ever
- Absolutely Shore — sea foam summer, that’s what it reminds me of
- Under Where? — prettiest lavender with a bunch of pink in it!
- Maximillian Strasse-her — gray green chic-ness
- Casablanca — those crazy days when you want your nails to shout