At the end of the year it is particularly hard to resist the temptation of buying things. With constant notifications of sales going on, I kind of gave in – especially on Memebox‘s website. I’ve shopped on Memebox website before when I purchased Pony‘s Eye palettes. They sell all sorts of brands, and they even have their own line called the I’m Series. They also collab with a lot of famous beauty Youtubers to create specially designed boxes, palettes, etc.,
It’s been a little more than a week since these were delivered and I went straight in to try them out! You’ll see a review of them shortly. So far, I’m loving everything, especially the I’m Series.
What I love about Memebox is that they are so affordable and they have daily discounts. It was Black Friday sale but they also have daily offers. For example, I received a mask, deluxe sample cleanser, and a full-size eyebrow pencil for purchasing a selected “I’m Lipstick” lipstick in shade #GL007 – a beautiful baby orange.
Here are the rest of the things I got: I’ll show you the swatches once I put a review of each item up!
- I’m Lipstick #GL007 + skincare goodie bag
- I’m Lipstick #MT007 (a beautiful rose mauve lipstick)
- I’m Lipstick #MT009 (deep violet/burgundy shade)
- Dr. Jart Dermask Set
- Banila Co. Clean it Zero
- Easy Beauty It’s My Cushion – DIY case in black (UPDATED: read the review here)
- Corsx Acne Pimple Master Patch
- XO Memebox Meme Puff + Blusher Set #04 Orange (promo bundle)